The « Pink Ribbon Monaco » walk is an easy paced event, with no final ranking, open to everyone in good shape and wearing a registration bib proving official enrolment with Pink ribbon Monaco.
The start of the walk, approximately 5km in length, will be done from Port Hercule.
- By mail after printing the registration and return to Pink Ribbon Monaco, 8 Avenue Général de Gaulle, 06320 Cap d’Ail
- By internet on Njuko.net (secure CB payement)
- On the Running Expo:
- Friday March 10th from 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- Saturday March 11th from 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- Sunday morning on the start line
By cheque: made out to the order of “Pink Ribbon Monaco” (French or Monaco cheque only)
By card: On the registration form, by filling out the 16 numbers of your CB card, expiration date and 3 digit security code (found on the back of the card)
There is no minimum age requirement for this category.
Bibs will be distributed on the stand « Pink Ribbon Monaco » during the running expo and Sunday morning
No bibs will be sent by mail.
Until March 12th: 30.00 €